30 January 2008

Bermuda Shorts and Tassel Loafers

Around this time of year my thoughts turn to warm weather. And that means shorts. Bermuda shorts in colours such as pink, red, light blue, and lime green go well with plain white polo shirts or OCBDs. I pair them with boat shoes or flip-flops for summer. Bermuda shorts and tassel loafers are two of my favourite things. But unlike the gentleman in Bermuda in the photo (above), I rarely wear them together. And never with socks and a navy blazer.

5 comments:

Richard said...

I am a fan of Bermuda Shorts, but I would never wear them as photographed. I have worn a sport coat with shorts, but I would never wear dress socks with shorts. Actually, I would never wear socks with shorts period! Great blog, and I hope you continue to posts frequently.

underneath said...

Very refined - I`m can`t wait for spring and men`s legs.

Anonymous said...

I rather like this look. Very interesting. Perhaps for a casual Friday in July.

Anonymous said...

Could one wear loafers with, jams?

Laguna Beach Fogey said...

I would wear the ,Weejun, with ,jams.