04 January 2008

Man With A Spear

For a hunting man, there is nothing quite so agreeable as stalking and impaling an elusive creature, whether it be a big Nassau Grouper in the Bahamas or a young blonde hottie in Laguna Beach. The photograph (above) shows me swimming off Pink Sand Beach at Harbour Island in the Bahamas. I am aiming my Riffe speargun at a large Southern Stingray (Dasyatis americana), whilst my friend Trevor hovers in the background. Whenever I visit my property in Dunmore Town, I make sure to put in a few days' spearfishing. During one spearfishing trip to nearby secluded Man Island, we encountered several Bull Sharks. Barracuda were also to be seen. Afterwards, we returned to Harbour Island and partied in town, later repairing to Elle Macpherson's cottage for drinks.

No comments: