25 February 2014

après coup

Forsyth: Crikey, that was a dashed close thing, chums...I mean to say, it really got out of hand fast.

Selwyn: I say! It jumped up a notch, what?

Forsyth: With knobs on!

Toby: I biffed a bolshevik in the ol' ticker.

Forsyth: Well done old man. Toby slayed a chap. Did you use a what's-it?

Toby: I jolly well did! There were ponies, and a blighter alight, and I whacked a chap with a what's-it. 

Forsyth: Toby, I've been meaning to talk to you about that. You should find yourself a relative in South America. Go abroad for a while, because you're probably wanted for murder.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

In my younger ignorance, I wondered why the campus didn't approve of my WASP Freikorps Division student organization.

YBH said...

I love tea. I LOVE TEA!!!

Main Line Sportsman said...

Recycled dialogue from the post rumble scene in "Anchorman"