23 February 2015

On Sexual Assault

As you have probably heard, my social calendar has been rather hectic lately. I was out late with friends over the weekend. The female behaviour I observed at both live music venues was a bit startling to say the least, at least to an old school fogey like moi. Saturday night I was assaulted--if that is the right word--twice by random young women. One fondled my beard, while the other one groped my chest. Have things really come to this? Maybe they have--but I'm certainly not pressing charges. See you next weekend.

4 comments:

Chrisnonymous said...

When I was lifting a lot back in my twenties, my chest was literally groped in a supermarket like a piece of meat by randy mothers. On two separate occasions! One even had kids in tow.

When you cut the right image, they fall down at your feet like men before gods.

dash deringer said...

funny... I had something similar happen to me a few days ago in El Paso - I wasn't groped or fondled... but she was young and coming on to me... in front of her mother!

I am noticing - at least in the South West - more and more middle aged man with younger women and am even seeing younger women come onto these gents... but these aren't your average middle aged Joes... it is obvious that they are men of means - rugged and brutish men... but men of means... it is not uncommon to see Latin men with young girls, but now I see it in the States more and more... what is your take on this... I am sure you see it everywhere in California...

Anonymous said...

can you please grace this board with a picture of your beard (concealing, if you wish, your identity).

thanks!

YBH said...

Beardy McSexy.