04 December 2010

The Extraordinary Adventures of Adèle Blanc-Sec (Official Trailer)


Belle de Ville said...

I can't wait to see this. Besson has had some hits and misses but I loved Le Grand Bleu and Nikita.

John Wesley said...

Looks like my cup of tea.
Thanks for posting!

v. Braun. said...

European film makers who want to copy American shallowness, but- as any copy is- it is not as good as the original. [I have a weakness for American action-'movies', myself!-Indy Jones, the Mummy 1,2 etc.].

We need to take it from a different angle- do I have to do everything by myself???

initials CG said...

I'm there! Maybe I'm just shallow, but I always enjoy Luc Besson films.
Throw in some hot french women smoking cigarettes in a bath tub and I see pure art. The plot could involve mummies or cheese for all I care.