04 January 2012

Monks and Glen Plaid

New year, new shoes. Well, not exactly new, but new to the rotation for 2012. Monk shoes might seem an odd choice of footwear, though I have written about them before here. I do after all live the life of an anti-monk: drunk, shallow, debauched, in pursuit of worldly pleasures and carnal ecstasy. The exclusive photographic image (at port) depicts my pair of Alfred Sargent monk shoes and a Charles Tyrwhitt suit. The suit is a glen plaid number with the most striking Arctic blue stripes, matching my eyes and temperament.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I've been reading about your weather, I've been without power, trees have come down, I went out today dressed like a down and out. Hurry up and have babies so that I may take up the Mrs Doubtfire position - don't be selfish LBF!

White Horse said...

Nice look. I've only recently resurrected some Alden suede monks into my rotation.

Anonymous said...

This is a good blog.

Mike said...

Well, that's what I call turn-ups!
But I need more picture details of the fabric and the shoes!